Catch New England’s homegrown country music talent here! And find out where to catch them, locally and in Nashville.
MEET: Stefanie Jasmine
From: Atkinson, NH
When you first hear Stefanie sing, you can definitely detect those who influenced her... The growl of Gretchen, confidence of Wynonna and sass of Miranda. It's all there. Stefanie exudes moxie in her music. She has been playing her own style of country with a healthy dose of rock at New England gigs for the past three years, perfecting her craft and at various dates in Nashville. She's opened for Lee Brice and Jerrod Niemann. When Stefanie isn't on stage, she's busy running a real estate investing company that she owns!
Stefanie has been playing with her talented band for about a year now.
Rob Murphy- Bass
Erin Murphy-Dunn - guitar
John Coviello- drums
Bill Buckley - guitar
Give a listen to Stefanie's original song, "Long Gone."
Straight From Stefanie:
- All time favorite country song: "Good Directions" by Billy Currington
- Favorite song she's written: "Long Gone"
- Who's she's digging now on Country 102.5: "Vice" by Miranda Lambert, "Vacation" from Thomas Rhett
- Favorite country concerts: Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts and Shania (back in the day)
- Frivolous Fun Facts: She holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, has a French Bulldog names, Spartacus, and enjoys making her own soaps, lotions and beauty products!
Stefanie Jasmine Band Shows:
9/3/16: Labor day weekend at Bernie's Beach Bar, Hampton Beach, NH
9/10/16: Whiskey Barrel Bar, Haverhill, MA
9/16/16: Hard Rock Boston, Last Band Standing Competition
9/17/16: Wally's, Hampton Beach, NH
Stefanie On Social:
Check out Stefanie's video!
Stefanie Jasmine Band hypes up the crowd at Wally's, Hampton Beach NH!!!