Meet Louie Bello. a Boston based singer/songwriter and award winning performer
Bello is Boston. He's so LA. And he's undeniably Nashville now. He grew up in Boston and started performing when he was "just a skinny little kid." Now that kid is an award winning artist who splits his time between all of the above, and more. Louie has been performing across the country and writing music for other artists as well as for television (The Kardashians and The Real World). Louie won the Improper Boston's Best of Boston Award last year, in addition to the Nightlife award for Best Performer. You may have seen him opening up for Tyler Farr and Eric Paslay at this year's Patriot Fest at Lawn on D. Bello describes his sound as country/soul. To me it's Sam Hunt soul, with a sprinkling of Sinatra and bit of Bruno Mars. Whatever comparison you make, there is no denying the honesty is Louie's delivery. . If you don't already know of Louie Bello, get to know this seriously skilled singer and performer.
Bring On The Bello
I invited Louie to come record a couple of his originals in our studio. He is currently working on his first country record and been busy writing and recording in Nashville. Check out his latest jam, "Dirty White Chucks"
Louie also shared this soulful jam, "Drop The Tailgate"
The Lowdown On Louie
- Biggest Influences: His dad, Stevie Wonder, Keith Urban and Frank Sinatra
- Opened for: Tyler Farr, Eric Paslay, Chaka Kahn and others
- All-time favorite country song: "Humble and Kind"
- Favorite songs you've written: "Tennesee" and "Breathe"
- What songs on radio are you digging now: "Heartache on the Dance Floor" by Jon Pardi, "My Girl"- Dylan Scott and Justin Bieber's "Friends"
- Favorite country concert: Florida Georgia Line
- Fun facts: Is really good at flipping water bottles. He loves Christmas and is not a fan of horror movies
- Talents: hockey player, illustrator by trade and a mean bowler
Catch Louie Live
- Every Thursday night at Yotel in Boston's Seaport District
- Friday December 22- Station Eight in Marshfield, MA
Say Hello To Bello
Every week, Kruser's Local Catch highlights New England’s homegrown country music talent, and tells you where to catch them locally and in Nashville. Click here to view previous catches.
The Local Catch is powered by Shiner Bock, brewed in Texas since 1909!
For consideration to be a featured artist on the Local Catch please email: [email protected]