ON-AIR: MONDAY - FRIDAY 10:00AM - 3:00PM
10+ Things you need to know about Kruser!
- Favorite Food- Wine and cheese (can’t have one without the other!)
- Best vacation spot- Nauset Light Beach, Eastham, MA (Mom & Dad’s cottage)
- If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be- Tina Fey (Brains, beauty, brilliant wit)
- Lucky number- 8
- Favorite song - Impossible to pick one! (the song that made me turn up the volume every time I heard it: Wagon Wheel, Darius Rucker. The song I appreciated for musicianship, collaboration and writing: We Were Us –Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert. Sentimental fav- I Hold On- Dierks.
- Guilty Pleasure- Bottom’s Up by Brantley Gilbert .
- Best concert (within the past 2-3 years) – who, when and where- Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Jake Owen, Thomas Rhett at Fenway! First big country show in Fenway history! Sold out times 2!
- Who is your celebrity crush- Too many to mention. (ok, I’ll mention Jon Hamm, Brantley Gilbert, Ryan Gosling, Gary Allan, Ben Affleck, Toby Keith, Jon Bon Jov)
- What is your guiltiest pleasure - Swedish Fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What is your favorite sports team- Sox, Bruins, Pats, Celts. The good, the bad and the ugly. #trueblue (or red, or green or black & gold)
- Favorite movie quote - It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me...” Elf
- What song title sums up your life- Drunk On A Plane (haha. Kidding of course)…”Doin’ What She Likes!!” (Blake Shelton) Your dream car would be- A limo…with driver! (preferably a classic car) Would love someone to drive me around.
- What three things can you not live without - My family, my credit card and Swedish Fish.
- What’s your hidden talent- Parallel parking, and Pogo sticking.