Get to know Country 102.5's new nighttime host, Marissa!
Here's 10 things you didn't know about her...
- Where would we find you when you’re not on the air?
Probably sleeping. Seriously though, Target.
- What was the best concert you have ever been to?
I've been to SO many. Front row at Kelly Clarkson was pretty special though.
- Cat Person or Dog Person?
Oh, don't make me choose between my kids! I have a cat (Lyric) and dog (Penny), they're my world!
- Favorite movie quote?
"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!" Step Brothers
- What three things can you not live without?
Cell phone to stay connected, my stereo & my guitar
- What is your hidden talent?
I've been told it's songwriting.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Selling things on eBay that I find for cheap.
- If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be?
Taylor Swift to find out the truth behind all of songs and breakups!
- When did you realize you wanted to be an on-air DJ?
When I was 12, but I was so shy my Mom laughed at me. Don't worry, now she's proud.
- If you had a million dollars to spend on anything in the world, what would you buy?
I'm not materialistic, so I would just be livin' without worry for a while & loving every second of it!