Jackson & Ayla Brown are giving you the chance to win $1000 every weekday morning at 7:45 with the $1000 Minute!
They'll put 60 seconds on the clock... And if you can answer all 10 questions correct, you're taking home all the money!
If you don't know the answer, you can pass and they'll come back to the question, if time permits. And if you get the question wrong, you can go back to it - if there's still time left after you've gone through all the questions.
Here are some previous questions:
- Which country band played the Patriots official Super Bowl party last season? Old Dominion
- From what tree do acorns come? Oak
- Spell dialogue. D-I-A-L-O-G-U-E
- This Sarah Jessica Parker movie follows 3 witches who have been resurrected for one night only in Salem Massachusetts. Hocus Pocus
- Which American state is nicknamed The Diamond State? Delaware
- What sweet food is made by bees using nectar from flowers? Honey
- Which country superstar had her award speech interrupted by Kanye West? Taylor Swift
- How many hearts does an octopus have? 3
- What was the name of Barbie’s first horse? Dancer