How does a $1,000 in your pocket sound? Jonathan Wier & Ayla Brown are giving you the chance to win BIG! Listen each weekday morning at 7:45 for your chance to play the $1,000 Minute.
They’ll put 60 seconds on the clock… And if you can answer all 10 questions correct, you’re taking home all the money!
Now, if you don’t know the answer, you can pass and they’ll come back to the question, if time permits. And, if you get the question wrong, you can go back to it – but only if there’s still time left after you’ve gone through all the questions.
So, brush up on your trivia on and get ready win!
Here are some previous questions:
- Where is the most active volcano in the world located? Hawaii
- From what tree do acorns come? Oak
- Who is the Greek Goddess of Love? Aphrodite
- Which American state is nicknamed The Diamond State? Delaware
- Who was the first cartoon character to get a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame? Mickey Mouse
- Guinness Beer was first brewed in which country? Ireland
- How many hearts does an octopus have? 3
- Who wrote “A Brief History of Time? Stephan Hawkings