There must be something in the water!What in the world in going on in Nashville? Baby fever is blanketing the area, and frankly it's really difficult to keep up, so grab a binkie and follow along. All the announcements and reveals on social media from some of our favorite stars has our heads spinning. Here's an attempt to keep tabs for you.
- Lee Brice: Lee and wife Sara recently welcomed their 3 child. And they finally got the baby girl they dreamed of to join her 2 big brothers!
EXCLUSIVE: Congrats to @leebrice and wife Sara on the Friday birth of daughter Trulee Nanette https://t.co/LR4HSvF2Sx
2. Justin Moore and wife Kate are added to their line-up! They already have 3 little girls and Justin announced earlier this year they are expected their 4th! His daughter's are hoping for a boy!
Kate and I would like to let all of you know that we will be adding to our family, once again. No more dogs, thankfully! Haha. We are thrilled to announce that we will be having our fourth child in June. To have the opportunity to become parents again, is such a blessing and one we are so thankful to God for. We pray for a healthy baby boy or girl. Our three daughters are super excited, as are we.
8,737 Likes, 204 Comments - Justin Moore (@justincolemoore) on Instagram: "Kate and I would like to let all of you know that we will be adding to our family, once again. No..."
3. Jason Aldean: He and his wife Brittany got creatively cute for their announcement they were expecting their first (a boy, as it was later revealed!)
Been hard to keep this secret but we couldnt be happier to add to our family. This year just gets better and better. #bunintheoven????????
224.1k Likes, 4,147 Comments - Jason Aldean (@jasonaldean) on Instagram: "Been hard to keep this secret but we couldnt be happier to add to our family. This year just gets..."
4. Brantley Gilbert and his wife Amber were thrilled to share their long awaited good news!
EXCLUSIVE: Hell of an amen! @BrantleyGilbert's wife is pregnant after infertility struggles - see the sweet photos https://t.co/CnOhNJBeYY
5. Thomas Rhett: Double the pleasure and double the fun for Thomas Rhett and wife Lauren! Twice the exciting for the overjoyed couple in sharing their news!
We're so happy to announce that we are pregnant & in the process of adopting a child from Africa! Safe to say life is about to get crazy! ????
6. Chris Lucas (of Locash) had a national television stage for his baby gender reveal, much to his suprise! It happened during the duo's appearance on the Today Show!
Chris Lucas of country music duo LoCash got big news before performing live on TODAY Thursday: The father of two is expecting Baby No. 3 in September with his wife, Kaitlyn, and told Jenna Bush Hager he didn't know the gender yet. TODAY arranged for his wife deliver the revealing news via Skype!
7. Tyler Hubbard (of Florida Georgia Line): The latest to throw his hat into the baby boom box! Wife Hayley is expecting their first! (btw, they are having a boy!)
Exclusive: Baby on the way for @flagaline's @THubbmusic: It's 'all about God's timing' https://t.co/3wOLHdMwdB
8. Dylan Scott: The "My Girl" singer instagramed his big news just days ago!
Daddy?? I think so! Blair and I are so excited to announce we are having a baby! #mygirl ? Or #myboy ?
18.4k Likes, 562 Comments - Dylan Scott (@dylanscottcountry) on Instagram: "Daddy?? I think so! Blair and I are so excited to announce we are having a baby! #mygirl ? Or..."
9. Midland guitarist Jess Carson's wife never made it into the hospital for the birth of their 2nd baby last month! Their song Parker was all about the "parking lot party!"
Midland guitarist Jess Carson and his wife have welcomed their second child, and his birth was quite out of the ordinary. The couple welcomed their son, Parker Emmanual, at 9:20AM on Sunday, May 14, in Texas, after a frantic hour-long drive from their home in Driftwood, Texas to the nearest hospital, which is in Austin.
I believe that covers most of the recent Nashville baby boomers! After all that excitement, I'm going to sleep like a baby.