His debut single “You Broke Up With Me” is currently flying up the charts, so here are some facts you need to know about the rising star!
Walker Hayes has seemingly popped out of nowhere for country fans who are totally digging his hit single! So lets get to know him!
Here are 10 facts about country star, Walker Hayes…
- He is happily married and has 6 kids with another on the way!
- He’s been working 13+ years in Nashville to release his debut album – which is out today! It’s called “Boom!” (He’s also pretty excited about the success he’s had so far…)
- “You Broke Up With Me” sounds like a romantic relationship gone bad, but it turns out Walker has a different meaning behind it (WARNING: he says the”s” word)
- He worked the really early shift at Costco (4-10am) when he was a struggling musician and says it was both “humbling” and “embarrassing.”
- He opened up for Thomas Rhett’s “Home Team Tour”
- He’s also opened up for Kelsea Ballerini
- He’s a skateboarder (and loves My Little Pony, maybe?)
- He’s a pretty good dancer (okay, that’s sort of a guess…)
- He’s multi-talented…check out his juggling skills.
- He’s coming to Boston February 2nd Paradise Rock Club