It’s been two years in the making, but Trent Harmon’s debut album is finally getting released this Friday!
So, what can we expect on “You Got Em All” – here’s what I’ve found…
The album cover looks like this:
+Trent has said that he wanted to make sure he had a long lasting career, so instead of jumping onto a tour and hitting the road after American Idol, he started writing. Writing morning, noon and night to get the best material he could for his album, that was true to him.
+Out of the 11-tracks on the album, 8 of them were written or co-written by Harmon.
Here’s a sneak peak at the tracklist of the upcoming album out 5/18:
1. “You Got ‘Em All” (Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Jordan Minton)
2. “There’s a Girl” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
3. “Hold On” (Jim Beavers, Chris Stapleton)
4. “Her” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
5. “First Five Minutes” (Trent Harmon, Paul DiGiovanni, Adam Hambrick)
6. “Money’s On You” (Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson)
7. “’Cause I Do” (Trent Harmon, Josh Kerr, Nick Wayne)
8. “On Paper” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
9. “My Somebody” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
10. “Falling (Remix)” (Dallas Davidson, Brett James, Keith Urban)
11. “Chandelier” (Sia Furler, Jesse Shatkin)
+His American Idol coronation song written by Keith Urban will be a part of the release. Plus a track written by Chris Stapleton!
+His grandmothers, both named Betty, have inspired a song on the album, “Money’s on You” which he has been playing out at shows.
The albums latest single and title track is “You Got Em All” – hear the story behind the song:
And watch the beautiful video:
As a bonus, rewatch Trent’s entire journey on American Idol: