Carly Pearce is on the rise and she's coming back to Boston!
We're lucky enough to have her on our Holiday Jam stage at the House of Blues on December 5th with Russell Dickerson! (Grab your tickets here.)
Here are 10 things you should know about our girl, Carly before show time:
- School wasn't for her. In fact, she dropped out at 16 years old to move to Pigeon Forge, Tn and performed 5 nights a week at Dollywood!
- She was a part of CMT's 2016 Next Women of Country class
- It wasn't always music and country living. Carly also cleaned toilets to pay the bills.
- If you enjoyed the tv show, Pretty Little Liars and followed it's start, Lucy Hale you may have seen Carly as a backup singer for the actress/singer on tour!
- She's stepped into the spotlight since being a back up singer and has supported tours with Rascal Flatts, Brett Young and Thomas Rhett!
- Her debut album "Every Little Thing" was released in October of 2017
- She's moved on from the guy she wrong "Every Little Thing" and "Hide the Wine" about and is now dating country singer, Michael Ray
- Carly has a brand new single that Michael inspired called "Closer to You"
- We can expect her sophomore album in 2019
- Before she's back in Boston she's going to be a part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - so wake up early to watch her!