Every day we are inundated with coronavirus updates. How can we escape it for at least a little while? How about with a cold Corona and a lime, while listening to a few country favorites about beer!
I’ll drink to that!
April 7 its National Beer Day. This got me thinking about some of my favorite country songs on this subject. The topic is like the gift that keeps giving for country artists. And so, I toast you, your favorite carbonated cerveza and this National holiday with the following list of songs! And by the way, we need some female country artists to step up and write some songs about beer!
(Honorable mention goes to Toby Keith for the most titles with beer! I Like Girls Who Drink Beer, Beer For My Horses, Beers Ago)
In no particular order…
- Beer Never Broke My Heart- Luke Combs
2. God Is Great Beer Is Good And People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
3.Beer With Jesus- Thomas Rhett
4. Beer In Mexico- Kenny Chesney
5. Beers Ago- Toby Keith
6. Beer Money- Kip Moore
7. Beer Can’t Fix-Thomas Rhett and Jon Pardi
8. It All Started With A Beer- Frankie Ballard
9. Cold One- Eric Church
10. Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer- Billy Currington
11. Drink A Beer- Luke Bryan
12. Beer For My Horses- Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
13. Six Pack Summer- Phil Vassar
Vote for your favorite song HERE.