Water Country in Portsmouth, New Hampshire has announced that it plans to re-open on July 15th to season pass holders and to non-pass holders at limited capacity on July 18th.
The park will take many steps to keep guests safe this season. As stated on their website:
- General Admission Ticket Holders will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, and will be asked to select their date when purchasing tickets.
- If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already hit our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Water Country (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.0°F or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Facial coverings are also required for all entrants, except children under three. Facial coverings are NOT allowed on any attraction or pool and are not necessary while waiting in line at an attraction or walking between attractions.
The park said in a statement “The experience at this New England landmark will be different from any other season in Water Country’s 36-year history, as the park strives to deliver a fun, family experience while ensuring the health and safety of Guests and Team Members alike.”