The FDA just added five more names to its list of TOXIC hand sanitizers you should throw out immediately.
1. Grupo Insoma’s Hand Sanitizer Gel.
2. Transliquid Technologies’ Mystic Shield Protection.
3. Bersih Hand Sanitizer Gel. It’s made by a company called “Soluciones Cosmeticas.”
4. Antiseptic Alcohol 70% Topical Solution, made by the same company.
5. Britz Hand Sanitizer, made by a company called Tropicosmeticos.
If enough methanol gets into your skin, it can cause all kinds of issues. Like nausea, headaches, blurry vision, seizures, and blindness. It can even kill you.