Meet Timmy Brown from Norton, MA
Hard work never seems to be an option for one of New England’s most sought-after live acts. It’s in his blood. Timmy Brown has been grinding it out ever since he discovered the love of playing music, at a very young age. Writing, singing, booking gigs, promotion, auditioning…Brown has never lost focus of his dream.
Timmy’s work ethic and talent has driven him to places he dreamed of; From the American Idol stage, to opening concerts for some of his American idols, like Kane Brown, Dustin Lynch and Kip Moore. He’s a high in-demand performer with a large following. Brown is also one of the few New England artists to have opened our hugely successful Country 1025 Street Party shows in Boston. He has been asked to perform the National Anthem 3 times for the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium, and his list of local award wins is impressive.
The accolades are notable, but honestly, it does all come down to the song, and how it’s conveyed. Timmy has a firm handle on both. Delivering passionate performances of lyrics he writes and believes in. He is able to draw you in and take you with him, on the journey to where his dreams live.
Take a listen To Timmy Brown’s latest single, “Summer of Us.” From it easy-breezy opening guitar licks to it’s retrospective voyage of a past summer love, this original evokes comparisons of Kenny Chesney’s”Anything But Mine,”or Jason Aldean’s “A Little More Summertime.”
- From: Norton MA / Nashville TN
- Now lives in: Part time in Nashville TN / Norton MA
- Current single:“Summer Of Us”
- What lead you to music: I grew up playing the piano at the age of 5 and as I got older I started to sing and play guitar. Then started gigging around Massachusetts and New England
- How old when you started: 5 years old
- First country song you learned: “Ring Of Fire”
- Instruments played: Guitar & Piano
- Who inspires you: My grandmother who passed 5 years ago
- Awards/accolades: New England Country Music Male Country Artist Of The Year 2016, 2017, 2018 & New England Music
Country Act Of The Year 2019
- Dream duet partner: Randy Travis
- All- time favorite country song: “The Dance”- Garth Brooks
- First country concert: Craig Morgan debut at the Grand Ole Opry
- What songs do you like now on Country 1025: More Than My Hometown-Morgan Wallen , Got What I Got- Jason Aldean
- If you weren’t a musician, what would you be doing: I was born to be a musician
- Day Job: Full-Time Musician
- Most proud moment: Singing The National Anthem at Gillette Stadium
- Crazy thing that happened in your music career: I made top 50 on American Idol in 2016
- Other things you like to do: Watch Sports, Cook, Go on cruises in my Jeep, Have fires with friends , Golf and Fish
- Fun fact: I have bowled multiple 300 games
Brown About Town
- Saturday 9/26/20: Acoustic show at Six String Grill & Stage located in Patriot place in Foxboro – 7:00pm
Every week, Kruser’s Local Catch highlights New England’s homegrown country music talent, and tells you where to catch them locally and in Nashville. Click here to view previous catches.
*Singer/songwriters with original music: Please submit for consideration on The Local Catch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org