Meet Brady Wells from Foxboro, MA
The road from Boston to Nashville has given this New England singer/songwriter much to write and sing about. Brady Wells voyage has given him the perspective to grow as an artist, and the result is evident in the single, “Left Right.” off EP Chapters, released yesterday. It’s incredibly vibey, and completely unique. Hints of jazz swirl around a pop palate with Latin influenced moments all connecting to make a beautiful musical montage.
There is truly no genre to solely attach Brady’s latest music to. It stands alone. The former high school multi-sport star turned to music for therapy. He could communicate his feelings and escape reality for a while. Wells relayed, “whenever I’m stressed or down about something I just pick up my guitar and feel at home. It’s also given me an outlet to connect to other people.”
His favorite pastime has now turned into his passion pursuit. Last year Wells packed his bags, and left all he knew in New England, to give Nashville and music a full time shot. Writing has filled his plate, while not working as a manager at a fitness facility. All that “musical therapy” has resulted in a Chapters, a collection Brady has worked tirelessly on, and is proud to call his first EP.
Brady’s Brand New Beat
“Left Right” is the new single from Brady’s just released EP Chapters. Just click to listen.
Wells explains more about his journey to Chapters and the songs within it, in this Instagram video
A Wells Of Information
- From: Foxborough, MA
- Grew up in: Holliston, MA
- Now lives in: Nashville, TN
- Current single, and or EP or Album: EP titled “Chapters”
- What lead you to music: I used it as a “therapy session”, a way to get away from the world for a moment
- How old when you started: 18
- First country song you learned: “What are You Listening To”- Chris Stapleton
- Instruments played: Acoustic Guitar
- How would you describe your sound: Unique and very different
- Who inspires you: John Mayer, Dan + Shay, Chris Stapleton
- Dream duet partner: John Mayer
- All- time favorite country songs: “Beautiful Crazy” – Luke Combs, “Speechless”- Dan + Shay
- First country concert: Florida Georgia Line Summer tour ( featuring acts Morgan Wallen and Dan + Shay)
- If you weren’t a musician, what would you be doing: Motivating people through fitness!
- Day Job: Manager of an Orangetheory Fitness
- Most proud moment: Creating my first EP!
- Crazy thing that happened in your music career: Made the decision to move to the music city of Nashville, TN to kickstart my career
- Other things you like to do: Participate in sports!
- Fun facts: I played 5 different sports throughout high school; football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and track
The Brady Network
Every week, Kruser’s Local Catch highlights New England’s homegrown country music talent, and tells you where to catch them locally and in Nashville. Click here to view previous catches.
*Singer/songwriters with original music: Please submit for consideration on The Local Catch by emailing: email@example.com