Three out of four Americans consider themselves addicted to their phones. The average American checks their phone once every 9 minutes – or 160 times a day! Reviews.org wants to give someone $2,400 to go 24 hours without technology.
The company says they’re “looking for someone who is definitely into tech but willing to challenge themselves.”
According to the challenge website:
Responsibilities and requirements
- Must be willing to disconnect from all personal technology (emergencies excluded) for 24 hours.
- No cell phone
- No television
- No gaming consoles/handheld gaming devices
- No computers/laptops
- No smartwatches or wearable tech
- No smart home devices (smart speakers, smart vacuums, etc.)
- We’re not monsters—you can still use a microwave to heat up a TV dinner!
If you’d like more info – or to apply – GET IT AND DO IT RIGHT HERE!! And good luck! You got this!