Date: March 19, 2021
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group, Boston is looking for a Receptionist
Beasley Media Group Boston, home to five of the markets leading radio stations, is looking for an outgoing professional to provide customer service in a fast paced, exciting environment.
This person will provide general office support with a variety of administrative duties.
About the Job
The receptionist is our Director of First Impressions. You will be responsible for greeting visitors to the station, in person and directing their calls. You will notify staff of visitor arrival and distribute prizes to our station(s) listeners. In addition to directing incoming calls you will maintain a safe and clean reception area. You will also be assigned administrative duties, including some sales and marketing support. Due to Covid restrictions, the target start date is tentatively May 1, 2021.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as director of first impressions for guests of our station(s)
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- Greet guests of the station and direct incoming calls
- Distribute prizes to contest winners
- Mail distribution, posting daily mail, logging overnight deliveries
- Administrative duties including data entry and sales support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks with excellent follow-through
- A proven ability to work under pressure
- Associates degree highly preferred
- At least one (1) year office experience
This position is full-time (M-F 8:30-5:30) and includes benefits.
If you are an organized self-starter who is a great problem solver and can multi-task, please send your cover letter and resume to:
To apply, please either mail or upload your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Sales Assistant Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.