It’s finally here! The day that celebrates our love of those bubbly hops so close to our hearts…Happy National Beer Day!
I worked up a playlist for your drinking pleasure (after your work is done, of course…and responsibly!)
So crank these up!
In no particular order…
- Luke Bryan – “Drink A Beer.” This Chris Stapleton penned hit is more on the somber side, but beautifully stated and has that rare ability to touch everyone.
2. Kip Moore- “Beer Money.” It’s Friday, payday… millions of Americans will spend some hard earned dollars on their favorite frosty beverage tonight
3. Billy Currington- “Pretty Good At Drinking Beer.” Classic Billy, humor and catchy hooks. We are all good at something…
4. Frankie Ballard- “It All Started With A Beer.” Not the biggest hit on this hit list, but a great story song. And who doesn’t love a happy ending?
5. Toby Keith- “I Like Girls Who Drink Beer,” “Beer For My Horses,” “Beers Ago,” … who can pick?
6. Kenny Chesney- “Beer In Mexico.” I mean, if you’re drinking beer… it might as well be… in Mexico! Leave it to Kenny to take you there! (There’s no official video for this, so enjoy this live performance captured at Mohegan Sun)
7. Thomas Rhett- “Beer With Jesus.” Rhett’s second single release (circa 2012) had us all like… wow, this guy has a way with words!
8. Hardy (feat. Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson)- “One Beer.”
Because 3 is better than one… Hardy enlisted his friends and tour mates for his first radio hit!
9. Darius Rucker – “Beers and Sunshine”
The only B.S. Darius needs is… Beers and sunshine. We would all agree with that Darius! Uplifting song and fun play on words.
10. Luke Combs- “Beer Never Broke My Heart.”
This song came easy to Luke. He told me that he co-wrote this #1 hit in practically no time at all. Certainly, we can all relate!
11. Thomas Rhett (feat.Jon Pardi)- “Beer Can’t Fix.”
Beer doesn’t break hearts, and there isn’t much it can’t fix either. This summery gem has Thomas Rhett cracking open a cold one at the end of a rough day. He and Jon Pardi had a blast filming this video in Key West, right before the coronavirus hit us hard.