From sprinkles to fillings and so much more, we are talking about all things donut today!
National Donut Day falls on June 4th and to celebrate, we want to know which donut fits your personality best. Oh but don’t worry, we aren’t counting calories today.
Take our quiz below to find out!
How to Make Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- 1 cup (240ml) whole milk, warmed to about 110°F (43°C)*
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup (65g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tablespoons (86g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (500g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled), plus more as needed
- 1 – 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 2 cups (240g) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup (80ml) heavy cream or whole milk (I prefer cream for thicker consistency)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For further instructions about how to make this recipe, head over to sallysbakingaddiction.com