Visit These Local Fairs This Summer And Fall
Summertime… carnivals, fairs, family fun time. But fairs aren’t just for summer. Some of the biggest happen in the Fall.
Looking for a day out filled with food, rides, live music and livestock? We’ve got some of Massachusetts’ favorites covered here.
- Happening now through July 25 in East Falmouth: The Barnstable County Fair! Frankie Ballard performs Saturday! There are rides, a petting zoo, beer garden and artisan arts & crafts market.
- August 19-22 in West Tisbury: The Martha’s Vineyard Fair. This agricultural and livestock show also includes rides, animal shows, and games.
- September 4- October 24 in Carver: King Richard’s Faire. The longest running and biggest Renaissance Faire is back, and so are the jugglers, the jousting, fire-eaters, magicians, the turkey legs, and the cast of characters in costume.
- September 17- October 3 in West Springfield: The Big E. “The largest agricultural event on the eastern seaboard,” The Eastern States Exposition is America’s Premier Exposition and world’s only multi-state fair, representing all six New England States. Enjoy a circus, rides, unique foods, agricultural events, live music, parades and much more!
- October 1-11 in Topsfield: The Topsfield Fair. America’s oldest agricultural fair is back for another season of giant pumpkins, pig racing, rides, apple pie eating contests and concerts. Don’t miss Phil Vassar performing Friday, October 8! This concert is free with paid fair admission.