Dairy Queen has been busy this summer, whipping up a flurry of Fall flavors for their enormously popular blizzards. And you know we New Englanders love our ice cream, year round!
This line-up is as strong as the Patriots!
Move over Pumpkin Spice! There is so much more to Autumn at DQ. But, of course fan-fave Pumpkin Pie Blizzard will make it’s return to the menu.
Salivate over this sensational seasonal selection of Blizzards:
- New Pecan Pie Blizzard: features pecans, brown sugar pie pieces, and caramel blended with DQ’s signature soft serve
- New Reese’s Pieces Cookie Dough Blizzard: features Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough, and peanut butter topping blended with soft serve
- New Sea Salt Toffee Fudge Blizzard Treat: features rich fudge pieces, salted toffee pieces, and caramel blended with soft serve
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat: features soft serve swirled with real pumpkin pie pieces and topped with a whipped topping and sprinkle of nutmeg
- Oreo Mocha Fudge Blizzard Treat: features Oreo cookie pieces, coffee, and sweet choco chunks blended with DQ’s vanilla soft serve
- Choco Dipped Strawberry Blizzard Treat: features strawberry and choco chunks with soft serve
- Royal Ultimate Choco Brownie Blizzard Treat: features vanilla soft serve blended with brownies, choco chunks, cocoa fudge, and filled with more fudge
Calling all fans of Fall! Which flavor will you be trying first on the NEW DQ Fall BLIZZARD Treat Menu? pic.twitter.com/NFW6ba5IP1— Dairy Queen (@DairyQueen) September 8, 2021
The entire lineup of fall Blizzards is available on menus nationwide right now.
Carolyn Kruse Country 102.5 midday personality 9am-2pm Boston