Date: Jan 31, 2022
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group, LLC is looking for Board-Operators for ROCK 92.9 (WBOS) primarily running the “Dave & Chuck the Freak” morning show. Board-operators maintain seamless transitions in and out of a live syndicated show, troubleshoot broadcast feed issues, ensure all local commercials and programming run as logged, and take transmitter readings. They work closely with the Program Director, Traffic department, Engineers, and Air Talent.
- Minimum 1 year experience operating a radio station console (Wide Orbit system preferred.)
- Ability to follow music and commercial logs while keeping a flawless programming flow on the air
- Audio editing capability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, etc.)
- Ability to think fast, react quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks under pressure
- Work flexible hours as scheduled (mostly early mornings, but some possible late nights, weekends, & holidays etc.)
- Outgoing, team player who can work independently
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Must have reliable transportation
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Marketing Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.