The CMA has just announced additions to the performers’ lineup at the November 9 CMA Awards, which will air live from Nashville on ABC.
The following performances were announced today (11/1):
- Reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year, Luke Combs will perform “The Kind of Love We Make.”
- Cody Johnson will sing “‘Til You Can’t.”
- Elle King and The Black Keys will be covering “Great Balls of Fire” in honor of recent Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Jerry Lee Lewis.
- Brothers Osborne and The War and Treaty will sing “It’s Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It).”
- Ashley McBryde will cover the Everly Brothers/Linda Ronstadt hit “When Will I Be Loved” with Brandy Clark, Caylee Hammack, Pillbox Patty, and John Osborne.
- Thomas Rhett and Katy Perry are teaming up for their duet “Where We Started.”
- Cole Swindell will perform his Jo Dee Messina-inspired “She Had Me at Heads Carolina.”
- Kentucky natives Chris Stapleton and Patty Loveless will perform “You’ll Never Leave Harlan Alive.”
- A special performance from six-time CMA winner and Country Music Hall of Famer Reba McEntire.
- They will join previously announced performers Jimmie Allen, Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, HARDY, Marcus King, Miranda Lambert, Jon Pardi, Carly Pearce, Carrie Underwood, Morgan Wallen, Lainey Wilson, and Zac Brown Band.
The 56th Annual CMA Awards, hosted by Luke Bryan and Peyton Manning, will broadcast live from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Wednesday, November 9, on ABC (8 pm ET) and will be available the next day on Hulu.
Reba posted to Instagram, “I’m so excited to be part of the #CMAawards history of unforgettable performances this year! Watch Country Music’s Biggest Night next Wednesday, November 9, at 8/7c on ABC.”
One fan reacted, “Awesome!! I will be watching now for sure.” Another fan wrote, “Great news! Now I have a reason to watch!!” One more fan noted, “I’ll be anxious to see you, Reba!!!!”