Dunkin’s New Spiked Drinks Are Coming! Everything You Need To Know
Dunkin’ does it again! Several times a year, we all get excited because our favorite is dropping something new. There are always new coffee flavors, specialty donuts, yummy new wraps, and even new merch. Well this time we (in the 21+ crowd) have an even more exciting reason to celebrate. Coming soon…Dunkin’ Spiked Drinks! You heard me right, spiked iced coffees and iced teas.
Tell me more!
So Dunkin is coming out with both spiked iced coffees and spiked teas. They’ve already been in the booze game, with Dunkin’ inspired beers. “We knew we had the opportunity to create something special when we saw the positive response to our previous seasonal collaborations for Dunkin’-inspired beers. The growing appetite for adult beverages inspired us to put a twist on our customers’ favorite Dunkin’ Iced Coffee, Iced Tea and Refresher flavors,” said Brian Gilbert, Vice President of Retail Business Development at Dunkin’.
What are the flavors of Dunkin’ new spiked drinks?
The spiked iced coffee flavors are:
- Original Iced Coffee – Rich & satisfying with the classic Dunkin’ coffee flavor
- Caramel Iced Coffee – Vibrant & smooth with sweet and delicious caramel flavor
- Mocha Iced Coffee – Bold, chocolatey and approachably decadent
- Vanilla Iced Coffee – Creamy, smooth and delightfully sweet
Coffees will come either in a 12-can mix pack, a four-pack, or single cans.
The spiked iced tea flavors are:
- Slightly Sweet Iced Tea – Made with black tea and refreshingly sweet with a bright citrus finish, with a twist of lemon flavor
- Half & Half Iced Tea – Thirst quenching & perfectly balanced with half black tea and half lemonade
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher – Made with green tea and slightly sweet with bright and exotic fruit flavor
- Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher – Also made with green tea, with a tropical fruit flavor twist
Iced teas will come in either a 12-can mix pack, six-pack, or single cans.
When can I get mine?
Well, starting the end of August, they’ll be available in grocery and package stores in 12 states. Of course including Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. If you want to stay up to date and find out when and where you can get yours, you can visit the Dunkin Spiked website.