About Abby Anderson:
- Abby Anderson’s debut single “Make Him Wait” is digitally available now!
- Named as one of CMT’s Next Women of Country for 2018, CMT Listen Up Artist -#18for2018, Pandora’s “2018 Country Artists to Watch,” and The Boot’s “2018 Artists to Watch.”
- Born and raised in Dallas, TX, Anderson made the solo move to Nashville after graduating early when she was 17. At 19 years old, she signed as a recording artist and songwriter to Black River Entertainment.
- The second oldest in a family of 7 children – 6 girls and 1 boy!
- Competitive gymnast and diver, and played wide receiver and running back as the ONLY girl on her middle school football team.
- Started classical piano lessons at age 5 (mandatory in her house!) and continued through age 17.
- Musical influences include The Judds, Dolly Parton, KT Oslin, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Elvis.