Date: April 2, 2019
Title: Promotions Coordinator (Full-time)
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Promotions Coordinator to work with multiple brands, including HOT 96.9, 105,7 WROR, ALT 92.9 and Country 102.5. The Promotions Coordinator
plays an important role in supporting our radio brands in the market. We are looking for an outgoing,
hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, promotions and events to join our team.
Job summary: This individual will report directly to the Marketing Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize and maintain all promotional giveaways
- Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, designing artwork, and updating calendars
- Create engaging social media content for all platforms
- Assist with the coordinating and execution of on-site logistics at station events
- Work directly with the sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions and events
- Serve as an ambassador for the radio station
- Assist with the station Street Team and their activities
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable)
and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be a social-media superstar with
in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Proficiency in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) are absolutely necessary. A flexible schedule is required, including some nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills,
writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, please click on the following link https://bbgi.com/boston-job-form/
-or send by mail to:
Beasley Media Group
Attn: Human Resources, Promotions Coordinator
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please!
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.