Every weekday morning we put your trivia knowledge to the test with $1,000 Minute!
Enter below for your chance to play live on-air with Jonathan Wier and Ayla Brown. If you can get all 10 questions right in one minute or less, the $1,000 is yours!
Remember to listen to $1,000 Minute each weekday morning at 7:45am with Jonathan and Ayla.
Country 102.5’s $1,000 Minute is brought to you by Finding Mass Money. Visit findmassmoney.com to see if there’s unclaimed money waiting for you.
WKLB Country 102.5
$1,000 Minute Quiz
These rules apply to the WKLB $1,000 MINUTE Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1025.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
1.) HOW TO ENTER:
- The Contest will begin on January 4, 2022 and will end on December 30, 2022
- Each Thursday at approximately 12:00pm ET, up to five (5) eligible contestants will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up to the time of the random drawing. Potential contestants will be notified by telephone of the time they have been selected to play the “Game” as described below. The five (5) contestants will each correspond to a weekday during the following week. In the case there are less than five (5) weekdays that the Game will be played, the Station will only select the number of contestants to reflect the number of times the Game will be played.
- On the weekday selected to play the Game, Station will call the respective contestant at approximately 7:30am ET. If the contestant does not answer on the initial call, he/she may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Station. During the Game, the contestant must answer ten (10) trivia questions within sixty (60) seconds. Time starts when the audio timer starts with the first question. If the contestant answers all ten (10) questions correctly within the allotted time, he/she will win a Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. If at any time during the Game the contestant incorrectly answers a question, he/she will lose the Game and will not be eligible to win a Prize. If the contestant doesn’t know the answer when prompted, he/she can “pass” and re-visit if time allows. If a contestant does not win the Game, then only a consolation prize may be awarded on that weekday. Once an entrant is selected as a potential contestant, he/she may not be selected as a future contestant regardless of whether or not he/she won a Prize. The Contest will not air on Station during Jonathan Wier and Ayla Brown vacations and on federal holidays as announced on-air as announced on-air and posted at www.country1025.com.
- There may be up to a total of one (1) winner selected each weekday in the Contest.
2.) ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize may be awarded each weekday in the Contest. Each Prize consists of one thousand dollars ($1,000) awarded as a check from Beasley Media Group made payable to the order of the prize winner. Checks will be processed and mailed within eight to ten weeks. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $1,000.
- A consolation prize may be awarded at the sole discretion of the Station if the contestant does not answer all 10 questions correctly in 60 seconds. Consolation prize information, if any, will be posted weekly on the contest page at www.country1025.com.
- Prizes or prize certificates can be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty (20) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- If winner does not claim Prize in person at the Station and if the Prize is mailed or shipped to winner, they will assume the risk of its loss or damage. Winner agrees that the Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of the Prize.
4.) SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner may be selected per weekday as described above in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Contestants will be notified of winning at the conclusion of the Game.
- Odds of being selected as a Contestant depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of each random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to be selected as a contestant, but contestants must answer the call at their designated time in order to play the Game and win a Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon
announcement on air and by publication at www.country1025.com.
- For website contests: By use of the Station’s website and by entering this Contest,
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.