Smile Say Bernie & Phyl's, for your chance to go to a country show all summer long!
Be sure to head to the following Bernie & Phyl's locations to pick up your 2019 Send Me Backstage T-shirt:
6/8 Nashua 12:00pm - 1:00pm
6/29 Westboro 12:00pm - 1:00pm
7/6 Braintree 12:00pm - 1:00pm
7/20 Raynham 12:00pm - 1:00pm
8/24 Saugus 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Submit a photo below of you wearing this year's Send Me Backstage T-shirt for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Brad Paisley July 23rd at the Xfinity Center and 2 backyard BBQ VIP passes!
Don't forget to check back all summer long for the chance to win more prizes!
Bernie & Phyl's: Huge Selection & Great Prices. Visit Them Online or In-Store Today. Shop Now!
SMILE! SAY BERNIE & PHYL’S!
These rules apply to Smile! Say Bernie & Phyl’s photo Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at https://country1025.com/ apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on May 18, 2019 and end on August 24th, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest, participants may enter online or onsite as follows:
- To enter on-site, visit one of the Bernie & Phyl’s participating locations on the date specified below, between 12PM to 1PM Eastern Time (“ET”) to obtain an official Send Me Backstage T-Shirt (available while supplies last) Minimum of fifty (50) shirts provided at each event. Once participants pick up their t-shirt, they have an opportunity to take a photo with their shirt and upload it to the Smile! Say Bernie & Phyl’s landing page https://country1025.com/contests/bernieandphyls/. Participants that upload photos to the page, have the opportunity to win tickets to an upcoming Country 102.5 show (see shows above). All online entries including photo must be uploaded to the Smile! Say Bernie & Phyl’s landing page and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion.
May 18, 2019 Saugus, MA;
June 8, 2019 Nashua, NH;
June 28, 2019 Westboro, MA;
July 6, 2019 Braintree, MA;
July 20, 2019 Raynham, MA;
August 24, 2019 Saugus, MA
Once on-site, participants will need to take a photo of themselves with their Send Me Backstage t shirt, with their own camera device and then go to the dedicated contest page https://country1025.com/contests/bernieandphyls/ and upload said photo to be entered in the Contest. Uploading the photo gives Station permission to use the photo in digital marketing materials including banner ads and social media via the Station.
- Entries for Prize #1 must be received beginning May 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm ET and received by 11:59pm ET on July 20th, 2019;
Entries for Prize #2 must be received beginning July 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm ET and received by 11:59pm ET on August 10th, 2019; and lastly
Entries for Prize #3 must be received beginning August 11, 2019 at 12:00 pm ET and received by 11:59pm on August 24th, 2019. Each an “Entry Period.” One (1) entry per Entry Period, regardless of Entry Method. Non-winning entries will be discarded at the end of each Prize drawing.
- Each entry is a “Photo Entry.” Each Photo Entry must be the original creative work of the entrant and must not contain any copyrighted materials or any other materials which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. Any entry found to contain copyrighted materials will be disqualified. All Photo Entries and their content become the property of the Stations and will not be returned. The Stations, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify, destroy, and/or report any Photo Entry if such entry contains illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit content, or otherwise offensive material such as aberrational behavior, graphic violence or drug abuse, or if such Photo Entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Stations to be unsuitable for public viewing or posting via the Internet. The Photo Entry may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station reserves the right to edit the Photo Entry. Photo Entries that do not comply with these rules will not be considered and will be disqualified from the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of three (3) Prize winners (one (1) Winner from each Prize drawing as described. Each person may be a winner only once.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- There will be three (3) prizes for this Contest. Prize #1 (from entries submitted May 18, 2019 to July 20, 2019) is two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to see Brad Paisley at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA on July 27th, 2019. Prize #2 (selected from entries submitted July 21, 2019 to August 10, 2019) will win two tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to see George Strait and Blake Shelton at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA, on August 17th, 2019. Prize #3 (selected from entries submitted August 11th to August 24th, will win two tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to see Jason Aldean at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA on September 20th, 2019. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $250.
- Each winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125. Monday-Friday, during regular business hours on the last business day before the Prize concert date. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to 1 Prize winner(s) will be selected per Prize drawing at approximately 10 AM ET. The potential Prize #1 winner will be selected on July 22, 2019; the potential Prize #2 winner will be selected on August 12, 2019; and the potential Prize #3 winner will be selected on August 26, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the specific Online Entry Period. The contest page will reset for each prize, non-winners will need to resubmit in any subsequent Entry Period to be eligible to win any subsequent Prize.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win but must be present at an on-site event in order to get a t-shirt.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within 5 days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at https://country1025.com/.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the WKLB, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.