Country 102.5 is #1 for your favorite country artists like Thomas Rhett, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, and more.
And now those artists could be putting cash in your hands. It’s Country 102.5’s Artist of the Day!
Listen at 8am, 12 noon, and 4pm for the cue to call followed by a song from the Artist of the Day. Be the 100th caller to our special contest line at 855-485-2000 and win $500 in cold hard cash from Boston’s Hottest Country!
Today’s Artist of the Day on October 19th is Miranda Lambert.
Here’s How To Play:
- Listen at 8am, 12 noon, and 4pm for the cue to call followed by a song from the Artist of the Day.
- Be the 100th caller to our special contest line at 855-485-2000.
- One lucky listener will win $500 each time. This is a four-station contest.
Presented by Benjamin Moore
For all they’ve been through these past few months, your walls deserve some thanks from Benjamin Moore.
ROCK 92.9, HOT 96.9, COUNTRY 102.5, 105.7 WROR
ROCK Your Bank Account, Throwback Artist of the Day, Artist Of The Day, and 80s Artist of the Day,
MULTI-STATION CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to (Name of Contest) Multi-Station Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBOS(FM), WBQT(FM), , WKLB(FM), and WROR-FM (each a “Station,” collectively the “Stations”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.rock929rocks.com, www.hot969boston.com, www.country1025.com, and www.WROR.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on September 21, 2020 and end on October 23, 2020.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Stations each weekday beginning on September 21, 2020 and ending on October 23, 2020 at approximately 8:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”), 12:00PM ET and 4:00PM ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the combined designated number caller from amongst all participating Stations 100th caller) (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Stations’ contest line at 855-485-2000 will win a prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. Stations will attempt to air the cue to call at approximately the same time on each Station, but some variation may occur due to differences in programming content.
- There will be up to a total of seventy-five (75) winners selected in this multi-Station Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to seventy-five (75) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500) awarded in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $500.
- No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize with the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be available or mailed within approximately eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Stations at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within sixty (60) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to seventy-five (75) winners will be selected on-air and notified as described above in this multi-Station Contest.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a prize but do not need to be present to enter or win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Stations reserve the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at rock929rocks.com, www.hot969boston.com, www.country1025.com, and www.WROR.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Stations, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Stations.