Looking for a yummy summer dish? Hood® Sour Cream has you covered with tips and recipes!
Whether you need a fun and easy weeknight meal idea for the family, a quick appetizer, or a yummy desert for entertaining, Audrey McClelland of Mom Generations has recommended three great recipes from Hood Sour Cream that you can try out at home. Check them out, and then scroll down and enter to win great summer prizes!
Enter below to win four tickets to Lake Compounce!
Always Trusted. Always Delicious. Always on the Table. There's a reason why families choose Hood Sour Cream - for generations Hood Sour has been made with only high quality ingredients, and we're committed to delivering that consistently rich and creamy taste that makes your delicious meals even better.
Enter below to win a $300 gift card to Stop & Shop!
WKLB-FM CONTEST RULES
“Hood Save Of The Day” Contest
These rules apply to the “Hood Save Of The Day” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules attached hereto and posted at Station’s website www.www.Country1025.com and www.HOT969Boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The "Hood Save Of The Day" Contest will begin May 16, 2018 at 5:00am ET and end on September 2, 2018 at 11:59pm ET.
- Go online to Beasley Media Group, Inc., station websites WBQT – hot969boston.com or WKLB - country1025.com during the promotion period and register to win this contest. All requested information on the registration form must be completed to be eligible to win the prize. Contestants must be 18 or older to play contest and win any prize(s).
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who are legal US residents and reside in MA, NH or RI. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the respective market Metro areas and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Listeners are eligible to win a Station contest only once per sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
- There will be eight (8) prize winners chosen via random drawing from ALL entries received. Prizes are as follows:
- Two (2) prize winners will each receive one (1) $100 gift card to Stop & Shop supermarkets. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- One (1) prize winner will receive one (1) $100 Elizabeth Grady. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- Two (2) prize winners will each receive four (4) General Admission Tickets to Canobie Lake Park, located at 85 N. Policy Street, Salem, NH. Approximate retail value is $156.00.
- One (1) prize winner will receive four (4) General Admission Tickets to Water Country, located at 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Approximate retail value is $130.00.
- One (1) prize winner will receive four (4) Day Tickets to Water Country, located at 2300 Lafayette Rd, Portsmouth, NH. ARV: $180.00.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) $300 gift card to Stop & Shop. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- All prize winners will be contacted by a Beasley Media Group Boston representative with details on how to claim prize. Failure to provide personal information when requested by representative will result in forfeiture of the prize. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One (1) prize winner will be announced and contacted on each of the following dates:
- May 28, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: Two (2) prize winners will each receive one (1) $100 gift card to Stop & Shop supermarkets. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- June 11, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: Two (2) prize winners will each receive one (1) $100 gift card to Stop & Shop supermarkets. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- June 25, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: one (1) $100 Elizabeth Grady. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- July 9, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: four (4) General Admission Tickets to Canobie Lake Park, located at 85 N. Policy Street, Salem, NH. Approximate retail value is $156.00.
- July 23, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: four (4) General Admission Tickets to Canobie Lake Park, located at 85 N. Policy Street, Salem, NH. Approximate retail value is $156.00.
- August 6, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: four (4) General Admission Tickets to Water Country, located at 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Approximate retail value is $130.00.
- August 20, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: four (4) Day Tickets to Water Country, located at 2300 Lafayette Rd, Portsmouth, NH. ARV: $180.00.
- September 3, 2018 – one prize will be awarded: a $300 gift card to Stop & Shop. Approximate retail value is $100.00.
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner will be randomly selected from ALL entries received.
- WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, Parent Corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on-line at respective radio station websites.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at each of the respective radio stations and /or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the respective radio Station.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGES
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.