With most of us working from home we have a new set of co-workers, our pets! We could all use some extra cuteness through the day so share a photo of your new co-worker and check back to see everyone else’s!
Plus, when you share your photo you’ll be entered to win a $100 spa gift card and $100 pet store gift card for your co-worker!
Brought to you by:
WKLB Country 102.5
Show Us Your New Co-Worker Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Show Us Your New Co-Worker Photo Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1025.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Friday, March 20, 2020 and end on Sunday, May 3, 2020.
- Photos must be in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png and may not be larger than 500 MB. Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. A pet may only be entered a maximum of one (1) time.
- Each Photo submitted may feature only the pet and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older and own a pet as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Station may require winner to provide proof of pet ownership upon request.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Contest. The Prize consists one (1) spa gift card and (1) pet store gift card Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $200. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 10:00 AM ET on Monday, May 4, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. Photos will not be judged for the purpose of selecting a winner.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at country1025.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.