Your pet loves you no matter what! They’re there on the good days and the bad days and now it’s time to show them how much they mean to you.
Country 102.5’s Pet-Tastic photo contest is back! You’ve submitted the cutest picture of your pet… now it’s time to VOTE! The 64 pets with the most votes will move on to our brackets for the chance at the grand prize… $1,000. Now that can buy a lot of treats! You can vote in each bracket round once!
May the cutest pet win!
Courtesy of Westford Veterinary Emergency and Valvoline Instant Oil Change’s mascot: Speedy The Dog!
More Content You May Be Interested In:
The Pets Of Country 102.5
This contest is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.
WKLB Country 102.5
Pet-Tastic Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Pet-tastic Photo Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1025.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, August 1, 2022 and end on Friday, September 2, 2022.
- Each Photo submitted may feature only one (1) single pet. Photos must be in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png and may not be larger than 500 MB. Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. A pet may only be entered a maximum of one (1) time.
- Each Photo submitted may feature only one (1) pet and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to post their Photo on www.Country1025.com for promotional purposes.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older and own or foster a pet as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Station may require winner to provide proof of pet ownership upon request.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Contest. The Prize consists of one thousand dollars ($1,000) issued in the form of a company check in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $1,000. No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be processed within approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
a. Up to one (1) winner will be selected via a bracket-style voting process on the designated Contest website at www.country1025.com as follows:
i. Round 1 – All eligible Photos submitted during the Online Entry Period will be posted on the Contest website for voting beginning on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 10:00 AM ET and ending on Monday, August 15, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. The sixty-four (64) Photos with highest votes will advance to Round 2. In the case that sixty- four (64) Photo entries are not submitted, the next highest of the following numbers of Photo entries submitted will be used for the bracket voting portion of this Contest as described below: four (4), eight (8), sixteen (16), or thirty-two (32).
ii. Round 2 – sixty-four (64) Photos: will begin on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET and end on Friday, August 19, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 3.
iii. Round 3 – thirty-two (32) Photos: will begin on Saturday, August 20, 2022 at 8:00AM ET and end on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 4.
iv. Round 4 – sixteen (16) Photos: will begin on Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 8:00AM ET and end on Friday, August 26, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 5.
v. Round 5 – eight (8) Photos: will begin on Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 8:00AM and end on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 6.
vi. Round 6 – four (4) Photos: will begin on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 8:00AM ET and end on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 5:00PM ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 7.
vii. Round 7 – two (2) Photos: will begin on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 8:00AM and end on Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:00PM ET. The Photo with the highest number of votes once Round 7 has concluded will be deemed the Prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or around Friday, September 2, 2022.
viii. In the case of a tie or if any voting portion of the Contest cannot be administered by the Station due to any reason(s) beyond the Station’s control, including but not limited to a technical glitch, the Station reserves the right to select the Photo(s) advancing to the next round, or winner if applicable, in a Station-conducted random drawing from those Photos that were tied.
ix. Entrants may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (a) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) any vote limits; (b) using any automated system to vote; (c) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes; or (d) using proxy voting schemes in which anyone other than the actual person submits the vote. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any votes that the Station has reason to believe were obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means.
x. Voting is limited to once per person per day in the initial all photo voting round. Voting in the bracket portion is limited to once per person per matchup per round.
b. Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within twenty-four (24) hours of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) from the Photo entrant who was deemed the runner-up.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.country1025.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.