Country 102.5 and Safety Insurance are teaming up to recognize the brave men and women of our Armed Forces.
If you know someone who has served, or is currently serving, in the military, we want to hear from you!
Tell us about your loved one and upload a photo of them. Each month, we'll pick one nominee to win a pair of tickets to Country 102.5 Street Party! Country 102.5 Street Party is Saturday, May 25th with an amazing line up featuring Justin Moore, Chase Rice, Jimmie Allen, Devin Dawson and Rachel Wammack!
Safety Insurance - they'll help you manage life storms.
Nominate your loved one here:
SAFETY SALUTES SERVICE
These rules apply to the Safety Salutes Service contest (“Contest”) being conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB – Country 102.5 FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.Country1025.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on January 15, 2019 and end on March 31, 2019.
- Any Essay that exceeds one hundred fifty (150) words will be edited by the Station to include only the first one hundred fifty (150) words. Each Photo and Essay must be the entrant’s original creative work and must not be protected by copyright. Each entrant must have permission from the Nominee to submit their Photo and Essay. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to edit any Photo or Essay to preserve confidentiality and further reserves the right to disqualify any Photo or Essay if such is inappropriate or unsuitable for public display, broadcast, or posting on the Station’s website (i.e., must be radio clean). Photos or Essays that do not comply will not be eligible. Any winning Nominee’s name, Photo and/or Essay may be included on the Station’s website at Country1025.com.
- There will be up to a total of three (3) winning Nominees selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to three (3) prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be awarded to the winning Nominee. Each prize consists of two (2) tickets (valid for the winning Nominee and one (1) guest) to an upcoming country concert in the Boston, MA area selected in the sole discretion of the Station. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is minimum $150.00.
The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA, 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning, or by 5:00pm ET the weekday prior to a prize event, whichever occurs first. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winning Nominee will be selected at approximately 11:59 pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up to the time of the random drawing on each of the following days: February 4, 2019, March 1, 2019, and April 1, 2019. Nominees listed on the winning entries will be notified by telephone and/or email promptly following the drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each random drawing.
- Entrants and Nominees need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- If any potential winning Nominee cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after being selected as the winner, an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole discretion in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at Country1025.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA, 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.