Tito's Handmade Vodka wants to send you and a friend from Boston to Austin! All you have to do is be a Flick Football Champion.
Tito's Handmade Vodka is teaming up with Country 102.5 in a Flick Football Bracket Challenge vs. 98.5 The Sports Hub. In the first round of the events from October 11th through November 16th, 32 contestants will compete in Flick Football tournaments with winners advancing to the next round.
The 6 winners representing Country 102.5 will advance to the final rounds to take on the 6 winners from 98.5 The Sports Hub along with 4 wildcard winners!
The winner of the Country 102.5 bracket will receive tickets and a meet & greet to the Country 102.5 Holiday Jam and advance to the final round to take on the winner from 98.5 The Sports Hub! The final round will be played on November 17th to see who will be crowned the Tito's Flick Football Champion!
Do you have what it takes to be a Tito's Flick Football Champion? Enter below for your chance to play!
Round 1: October 27th 7:00-9:00 pm
Causeway Restaurant & Bar
65 Causeway St. Boston, MA
About Tito’s Handmade Vodka:
Tito’s Handmade Vodka is America’s Original Craft Vodka. In 1997, Bert “Tito” Beveridge, now a 50-something geophysicist, obtained the first legal permit to distill in Texas and created Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Tito’s distills its corn-based vodka using old-fashioned pot stills and the vodka is naturally Gluten-Free. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled and bottled by Fifth Generation Inc. in Austin, Texas, and is available in Liter, 1.75L, 750ml, 375ml, 200ml and 50ml sizes. For more information, visit www.titosvodka.com
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests (“Contest”) being conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). Particular contests may have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website at www.country1025.com.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- Listen to WKLB-FM or visit the website atwww.country1025.comfor specific contest instructions and rules.
- Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Boston metropolitan survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio) and the members of their immediate families and households are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Listeners are eligible to win a Station contest with a prize value over $25.00 only once every sixty (60) days, and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours, within 30 days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner..
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, except in the sole discretion of Station or the prize provider.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted within one (1) business day after being selected as the winner, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Winners who fail to respond within one (1) business day of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of receiving a prize.
- By participating in the Contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any medium, without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the contest, each participant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required, in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner must execute and return any required release as instructed by the Station or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection in the Station’s sole discretion. Pursuant to the liability release, winners agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. If any contestant refuses to sign any required release, any and all prizes will be forfeited.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and publication atwww.country1025.com.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no guarantees or warranties as to use, safety, or performance. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); or (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this Contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and, if required by applicable law, a list of all winners are available for 60 days after the Contest concludes, during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- For register-to-win contests, the odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
FOR CONTESTS WITH ENTRIES BY PHONE:
- The Station is not responsible for telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing a Contest-related call. Caller qualification is subject to FULL phone call completion, and the verification of the caller’s name, address, home phone number, and work/cell phone number, all of which must be provided prior to completion of the call. If a potential winning caller is disconnected for any reason prior to completion of the call, s/he will be disqualified and the next caller taken will be deemed the potential winner. Contest calls will not be accepted at any number other than the advertised Contest number. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- If the Contest includes a featured song or artist, only the specific Song of the Day (or a song by the Artist of the Day), when played in its entirety from beginning to end, will be used to solicit contest calls. Snippets of songs played for advertising or promotional purposes and music beds that contain music from the Song or Artist of the Day WILL NOT count. Listeners should try to be the correct caller at 888-819-1025 as soon as they hear the Song or Artist of the Day begin to play. If a listener accidentally calls when a song snippet or music bed is played, s/he will simply be informed of the error.
FOR TEXTING CONTESTS:
- By participating in the Contest, entrants understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or to subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, participants also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming entry and notification via text if the entrant is selected as a winner. Participants also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by wireless carriers for text entries and Contest-related communications. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by participants for this method of entry.
- Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If an entrant changes his/her mind regarding subscription to a text club, he/she must text the word “STOP” to the designated short code upon receipt of the confirmation message. Entrants may opt-out of a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
FOR CONTESTS WITH ONLINE ENTRY SUBMISSION:
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your VIP membership information in the online entry form, as well as any other required information. To become a NEW 102.5 VIP Club member, go towww.country1025.com; there is no fee to register. Limit one Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING ONLINE VOTING:
- The use of automatic voting program(s) and/or website(s), or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant or on a contestant’s behalf, is prohibited and may result in the contestant's disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won, as well as nullifying all votes from these programs/websites. Penalty will be determined in the sole decision of the judge(s).
FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A VIDEO:
- Profanity, obscenity and nudity are not permitted in video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on Station’s website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the video entry.
FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO(S):
- Nudity is not permitted in photo entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves
the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo which grants the Station the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the photo on Station’s website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo entry.
FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING FACEBOOK:
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING INSTAGRAM:
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the promotion.
FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING TWITTER:
- Use of multiple Twitter accounts to enter this contest is prohibited. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”) reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”).