New dads, stepdads, girl dads, boy dads, serious dads, and silly dads have always been there for us. Now it’s time to show the dad in your life how much you appreciate him!
Country 102.5’s Win For Dad – Ultimate Father’s Day Giveaway is a chance for you to give your dad more than just a tie this year.
Enter below or on Instagram by posting a photo and telling us what your dad means to you and he’ll instantly be entered to win a Weber 14″ charcoal grill, Amazon Alexa, and Country 102.5 Swag Pack!
Here’s how to enter below:
- Upload a photo of you and your dad
- Be sure to enter his name and why he is the best
Here’s how to enter on Instagram:
- Post a photo of you and your dad on your Instagram wall and tell us why your dad is the best
- Use #WinForDad1025 #Contest and mention @Country1025wklb in your caption
- Your account must be set to Public, it must be a new post, and one entry per person
Happy Father’s Day and thank you dads for all you do!
Don’t forget to follow us at @Country1025wklb on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with music news, other contests like this, and more!
WKLB Country 102.5
Win For Dad – Ultimate Father’s Day Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Win For Dad – Ultimate Father’s Day Giveaway Photo Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKLB-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1025.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and end on Sunday, June 20, 2021.
- Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. The same Photo may not be submitted more than once. Photos that were posted outside of the Entry Period will not be eligible for this Contest.
- Photos must be the entrants’ original, creative work, and must not be protected by copyright; each entrant must have the right to submit them. Photos may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. Photos must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry if such entry’s associated Photo, or other content contains illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit content or otherwise offensive material such as aberrational behavior, graphic violence or drug abuse, or if such Photo or other content contains any material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to use their Photo for any purpose including without limitation being posted on www.Country1025.com.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize consists of a Weber Charcoal Grill and Amazon Alexa. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is sixty-two dollars and ninety-nine cents ($62.99). The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) prize winner will be selected on June 21, 2021 at approximately 11:00am ET based on the judging criteria below by a judging panel made up of three (3) Station employees: creativity & overall appearance of the father in the Photo. All decisions of the Panel shall be final. The Photo with the highest score will be deemed the prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. Potential winner will be notified by Instagram direct message promptly following the judging period.
- Entrants do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the prize.
- Prize winner will be announced on June 21, 2021 at approximately 12:00pm ET. Winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 5:00pm ET on June 22, 2021 or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) based on the scores from all remaining Photos.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at country1025.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.