Date: April 2, 2019
Title: Marketing Director
Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Boston is looking for a Marketing Director to extend our brand using events, digital content marketing, and social media. Your focus will be on HOT 96.9 (WBQT) while collaborating with the marketing teams for our music brands: Country 102.5 (WKLB), 105.7 WROR and ALT 92.9 (WBOS).
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more of these industries: Radio, Marketing, Events, Advertising, Records/Music, Digital/Social Media
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can multitask and work multiple projects and achieve deadlines
- Leadership ability to manage a promotions/marketing staff and budget
- Is outgoing, passionate, and an excellent communicator, both internally and externally, both verbal and written
- Is an expert using Social Media and Digital Content Marketing to engage fans and achieve marketing goals
- Can create a plan, execute it, and keep multiple departments in the loop
- Can write and create blog content using WordPress
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop, video editing programs, and other digital tools
- Dreams big to create cool, custom, experiences that our fans and clients will rave about
- Ability to organize, build, and run events involving clients, artists, and listeners to everyone's satisfaction
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Marketing Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.