Your Donations Will Help Benefit:
- Development of an in-house testing capability, to meet the needs of patients and health care workers.
- Purchase of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for health care workers.
- Support for workforce such as subsidizing meals, transportation and childcare costs; supplying housing close to the hospital; and providing amenities that help alleviate some of the stress that care providers are experiencing.
- Enhancement of telemedicine capabilities, to ensure patients have a reasonable alternative to physically visiting the hospital, thereby averting possible exposure to the virus.
- Support of COVID-19 Hotline for patients, in particular staffing the operation with an adequate number of interpreters to help non-English speaking patients access information.