Date: August 29, 2018
Title: Promotions Coordinator (Full-time)
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Promotions Coordinator for Country 102.5. The Promotions Coordinator plays an important role in supporting the radio brand in the market. We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, promotions and events to join our team.
Job summary: This individual will report directly to the Music Director / Marketing Director, and responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
• Organize and maintain all promotional giveaways
• Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, designing artwork, and updating calendars
• Create engaging social media content for all platforms
• Assist with the coordinating and execution of on-site logistics at station events
• Will work directly with the sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions and events
• Serve as an ambassador for the radio station
• Assist with the station Street Team and their activities
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) as well as have an in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. A flexible schedule is required, including some nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, please click here
or send by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources, WKLB, Promotions Coordinator
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
~ No phone calls please! ~
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.