Description: Beasley Media Group Boston – home to Boston’s most listened to radio stations: Alt92.9 WBOS-FM, HOT 96.9 WBQT-FM, 98.5 The Sports Hub, Country 102.5 WKLB, and 105.7 WROR – is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join the IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for the Boston market. The candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Microsoft Windows desktop and server, Basic networking, MS Office in production environments and eager to learn new technologies.
• Must have at least 1 to 3 years working with Cisco Network Routers, Switches, VPN and Firewalls;
• Experience with Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows 7, and 10, Webroot AV, Remote Access;
• Experience with basic network troubleshooting
• Experience with Windows infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy as well as Office 365 experience;
• Experience with desktop deployment and imaging;
• Responds to Help Desk requests and assigned call tickets. Tracks service requests by entering information into a database, and closing the requests upon completion and completes thorough documentation in tickets before closure.
• Maintains computer/peripherals asset inventory.
• Coordinates and executes office/desk moves, adds, and changes.
• Serves as a technical resource/lead for project implementations as it relates to client end user environment.
• Manages the implementation of system changes as it relates to PC hardware and software.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
To apply, please mail or e-mail your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 The Sports Hub
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or disability.