Don’t miss your chance to see the King of Country…George Strait with Blake Shelton live at Gillette Stadium – for one-night only on Saturday, August 17th with special guests Cody Johnson and Caitlyn Smith. Place your bid today for this extraordinary concert package.
The auction benefits Boston Children’s Hospital – The Every Child Fund.
To place a bid, click HERE.
Auction Package includes:
- A private luxury suite (for 24 people) on the Dell Technologies Suite Level
- Six VIP parking passes
- Complimentary food and beverages
THE EVERY CHILD FUND
The Every Child Fund at Boston Children’s Hospital helps propel research that transforms treatments for our most stubborn diseases. It helps provide compassionate care to every family who comes through our doors, eases their burden and covers services insurance won’t pay for. From big needs, like housing, interpreters and social workers, to small comforts like birthday celebrations, medical play, and therapy dogs, the Every Child Fund supports all levels of family-centered care. Learn more HERE.
Money raised by this auction will benefit the Every Child Fund, enabling Boston Children’s to continue on their life-changing mission until every child is well.
- The Every Child Fund is Boston Children’s most essential, responsive fund.
- Every dollar has 100% impact, furthering the hospital’s mission to treat all children, no matter what condition they face.
- Your gift supports healing care not covered by insurance, sustains healthy communities and fuels tireless efforts to save lives.
BOSTON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- Boston Children’s is the largest provider or care to low-income children in the Boston area. The Boston Children’s network includes 11 community centers, including Martha Eliot Health Center and locations in Waltham, Peabody and Lexington.
- More than 1,300 children and adolescents receive behavioral health support and services at Boston Public School sites through Boston Children’s Neighborhood Partnership Program.
- Because many patient families have acute problems that go beyond medical care, Boston Children’s provides necessities like meal coupons, formula, diapers, and parking vouchers.