Date: April 22, 2019
Title: Videographer – Editor
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity. Our growing digital creative services department is seeking a passionate and highly motivated digital creator to join our team as a Videographer-Editor. You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, designing materials for our advertisers and for all five of our local radio stations – HOT 96.9, 98.5 The Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR. This is an entry-level position.
Can you capture a brand story with video in 90 seconds? 15 seconds? How about just 6 seconds? We’re looking for a videographer who gets how video is different today from only two years ago, understands the nuances of how to produce for different social platforms, and knows how to build an effective video story both with and without audio.
Video projects will include shooting, editing, and post-production of various short-form projects, including commercial assets, artist interviews, performances, event recaps, and social videos.
- Pre-production – meeting with clients, discussing goals, storyboarding ideas
- Production – setting up lighting, sets, and shooting video
- Post production – video editing, graphics, and audio correction
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of video production experience working within broadcast or digital media or as an in-house producer working for agencies or brands. We will consider candidates working toward degrees who possess strong media portfolios showing examples of their video production and editing work.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Spark, and InDesign
- Proficiency with DSLR and Studio Cameras, Lighting, and Green Screen
- Experience producing video specifically for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Live switching experience and live audio mixing are helpful
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Working with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Ideal candidates will have schedule flexibility given the nature of our business. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Videographer-Editor Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.