WROR’s morning show has a rare opportunity for the right person. Our long-time co-host, Wally Brine, has retired. To be clear, we’re not looking to replace Wally (because no one can!), but if you have talent that can complement our highly-rated morning show team, we’d like to talk with you.
- Generate topical content that relates to Boston listeners aged 40+
- Develop a defined role among other show personalities, and participate in real, honest discussions with those personalities and listeners
- Write, create, and produce content such as parody songs and commercials, topical comedy bits, written blogs, and podcasts
- Voice multiple current celebrity impressions
- Watch way too much TV and read way too much pop culture
- Technical production experience (Pro tools, Adobe Audition, or other audio program)
- Desire to communicate and share the show and your life on Social Media
If you think you have the talent and qualifications for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by filling out the form below or mail to the below address:
All airchecks can be sent to: BOSTONJOBS@BBGI.COM
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attention: Human Resources – Job Applicant
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.