Travel by train has always felt like a luxury to me. It’s easy, it’s scenic, convenient, and kind of romantic. Why don’t we do it more? Because it’s expensive. Honestly, you can fly for about the same cost if you’re headed to New York, for instance.
To celebrate their 50th anniversary, Amtrak is now making travel on their trains affordable. But you have to act fast!
Book your trains now through May 5th and get 50% off select tickets.
Travel is coming back, people are getting vaccinated, and we are all ready for a get-away!
Book your trip to major cities like New York, DC, Chicago, Atlanta and others. Slashed fares apply to both coach class and Acela business class , and are open for travel from June 2-Novemeber 12, 2021.
Be sure and follow all CDC guidelines and check out Amtrak’s safety measures, as well.
Take a look at these deals:
One-way Acela fares to/from:
- Philadelphia to New York for $41
- Washington, DC to Philadelphia for $46
- New York to Providence for $47
- New York to Boston for $49
- New York to Washington, DC for $50
One-way Coach fares to/from:
- Boston to Portland, ME for $15
- Portland, OR to Seattle for $18
- Washington, DC to Philadelphia for $19
- New York to Providence for $25
- Chicago to Minneapolis for $36
- Atlanta to New Orleans for $41
- New York to Miami for $50
- Washington, DC to Chicago for $50
- Lorton, VA to Sanford, FL for $50
- Chicago to Los Angeles for $50
See ya in la lounge!