Summertime is finally here, and that means getting out into the steamy heat and sunshine. Of course, we’ll go to the beach or the pool. Yes, we’ll hang out with family and friends for barbecues. And we’ll also check out patio and rooftop dining. But what if we’re looking for something new, fresh, and different to do this summer. It’s time to work on that Boston Bucket List, and add some Unique Summer Experiences to it.
If you’re looking for some traditional Boston things to do, here are Trip Advisor’s Top Picks in Boston.
- A Tour of Historic Fenway Park, America’s Most Beloved Ballpark by Fenway Park
- Martha’s Vineyard Daytrip from Boston by New England Trips
- Boston Whale Watching Cruise by High-Speed Catamaran by Boston Harbor Cruises
- Freedom Trail: Small Group Tour of Revolutionary Boston by Hub Town Tours
- Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 14 Stops by Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston
- Boston Freedom Trail Daily Walking Tour by Boston Night Tour
- Boston Ghosts and Gravestones Trolley Tour by Ghosts and Gravestones
- Boston Historic Sightseeing Harbor Cruise with Up-Close View of USS Constitution by Boston Harbor Cruises
- 1.5 or 2-Hour Boston Harbor Sightseeing Cruise Aboard a Classic Tall Ship by Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships
- Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour by The Hahvahd Tour
So those are some of the Boston favs that people love when coming to Boston. And even if you’ve lived in or around Boston your whole life, I’m sure there are things on that list that you haven’t done yet. So if you haven’t, you can get started on that list.
But if you’re looking for something a little different to try. Maybe something that not everyone knows about yet. Or something you want to brag to your friends about and introduce them to. Enjoy!