Little Debbie Goes Big On Christmas- With 6 Seasonal Treats
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas (or taste a lot like Christmas)…Thanks to Little Debbie!
Little Debbie, the queen of sweet treats, is donning our store shelves this holiday season with all their festive goodies. Christmas Tree Brownies are back, and the iconic Christmas Tree Cakes are a seasonal must-have! This year they are rolling out 6 seasonal sweets to warm our winter.
Check out the holiday line-up at a participating store near you:
- Christmas Tree Cakes: Ahh, the classic. A tree-shaped yellow cake with creme filling, decorated with white frosting, green sprinkles, and a red frosting stripe
- Christmas Tree Brownies: They’re back! And still soft and chewy. The brownies are shaped like Christmas trees, dressed in green frosting, and sprinkled with colorful chocolate chip candy
- Christmas Cherry Cordials: Very cherry! Indulge in a layered cherry-flavored creme, sandwiched between two soft vanilla cookies and covered in a chocolatey coating
- Christmas Tree Cakes, Chocolate-flavored: The tree cake, in chocolate! It’s a chocolate flavored cake with chocolate creme filling, chocolate-flavored frosting, red and green sprinkles, and a white frosting stripe
- Christmas Gingerbread Cookies: Spicy delicious! The old-fashioned soft gingerbread cookies topped with white icing and red and green sprinkles
- North Pole Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars: Everybuddy loves peanut butter! Check out these peanut butter creme sandwiches with crunchy layers of wafers coated in white fudge and decorative red stripes