Home Décor Upgrades for Hosts With the Most
While last year may have been a bit disappointing, if you enjoy hosting, you might be starting to plan for the gatherings you’d like to host sometime in the future. If you’re looking forward to entertaining again, gear up to make the most of hosting with these home decor upgrades!
- Coffee Maker – Whether you have overnight visitors, a big brunch, or enjoy an after-dinner coffee with your guests, the OXO BREW 9 Cup Coffee Maker is a great choice for entertaining. Recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association, it recreates the pour-over brewing method for the whole carafe with perfectly heated water. The simple LED display and twist knob make it easy to schedule the start time for your morning brew and specify how many cups it should make, 2-4 or 5-9, and the double-walled stainless steel carafe keeps the coffee hot so your guests can enjoy another cup through the morning. The OXO Brew also keeps track of freshness after brewing, so your guests know they’re still getting a great cup of joe.
- Ice Maker – For those happy hour cocktails and birthday party lemonades, the COSTWAY Countertop Ice Maker is the upgrade you’ve been waiting for! No more sending your guests digging in your freezer for ice or banging a gas station bag of ice on the cement before you pour it in a vaguely dirty cooler. The Costway fits nicely on your counter and makes up to 26 pounds of ice every day. Press a button on the top of the machine and wait just six minutes for your ice. It’s quiet and efficient, making it the perfect background appliance to keep your event running smoothly behind the scenes. And it comes in six stylish colors!
- Bar Table – Our favorite look of the moment is the Glitzhome Rustic Steel Bar Table and matching stools. We love the rustic look and feel of this round wood and steel bar table and the barstools to match. It creates the ambiance of a friendly neighborhood pub right in your living room. A bar table makes a great addition to your hosting space because it adds more seating and another surface (for drinks, food, and games), and it varies the arrangement of the room. Guests can use the area to chat a little bit apart for a private conversation or set drinks while standing with a group. You might even use it as a spot for a chessboard or deck of cards for a one-on-one game.
- Entryway Set – Make your entryway extra welcoming with an entryway set like the Livingston Mango Wood Entryway Collection. This gorgeous, light wood set includes a bench-height shoe shelf, a coat tree with extra space at the bottom, and a mirror with hooks and an upper shelf, giving guests a great place to hang or stash their coats and bags. Not to mention, it fills in what is often a forgotten area of the house.
Something to Spoil You, Too
- Wine – Grab a case of your favorite wine or a selection of wines to expand your palate and please the crowd. You might have found your absolute perfect flavor to pair with your famous pulled pork, or you might want to have something to offer everyone, or even host a wine tasting. The volume and variety make this upgrade not only fun and useful but also more cost-effective–when buying a whole case, you’ll often see a ten to twenty percent discount! Check out this extensive case-buying guide for tips on what to choose for your case and how much you can plan to spend.
Fill your daydreams with plans for gatherings of family and friends, then fill your home with a few home decor upgrades to make these the best events yet!
For more articles like this, click here.